Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc.
Connect with Facebook
Is an agency located in Chicago’s South Loop, West side and in the near by Western Suburb of
Riverside, IL that is rising as a leading provider of life-skills, Chicago based D.U.I. Classes including
D.U.I. Evaluation, D.U.I. Risk Education Classes and Chicago based Substance Abuse
Treatment Classes. We also provide Anger Management,Domestic Violence, Leadership and
Violence Prevention Training’s. In addition Deer (Re)habilitation Services Inc conducts, educational
seminars, systems analyses as well as individual, couples and group therapy. Deer (Re) habilitation
Services was founded in 2000 by its President and Founder Dr. Dennis Deer, in an effort to fill
obvious gaps in the area's of individual, couples and group counseling services in the North
Lawndale community. Since then, Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has conducted trainings across
the State of Illinois and across the United States of America and has received rave reviews!!!
Since 2000 Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has designed and implemented programs for businesses, schools and social service agencies based on its model of "Positive Linear Leadership" which discards deficit models of leadership and focuses more on the strengths of individuals and groups that make up leadership teams. Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. is a Certified Minority Business Firm certified through the Cook County Certification Program as well as the State Of Illinois Business Enterprise Program. We also help to provide 2nd Chances by partnering with organizations such as Urbanponics and North Lawndale Employment Network to assist our clients in maintaining full self sufficiency through employment and education.
Our mission at Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc is to redefine traditional intervention and provide holistic services to individual, couples, groups and organizations that are culturally competent. This is accomplished through innovative therapeutic techniques merged with the use of cutting edge technology that provide education, prevention, intervention and strategic developmental growth.
Search Engine Submission
||12:59 AM, Jan 06 2009
We now accept all major credit cards for payment of services!!!
News - Chicago Tribune
Headlines from Chicago Tribune
last updated: Sep 19 2014 12:35 PM
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut
- 2 Illinois lawmakers seek to dump new FAA controller hiring rules
A new federal policy aimed at making it easier for members of the general public with no aviation background to embark on careers in air traffic control would be reversed under legislation proposed in Congress on Friday.
- 4 people in custody for slaying of boy, 9, police say
- Black Keys rise above panic, divorce, popularity
The Black Keys are that rare 21st-century rock band that just keeps ascending. Singer-guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney have been together for more than a decade and have slowly climbed from the dirtiest, dankest of basements and clubs to headline theaters and, now, stadiums....
- 2 Chicago women first West Nile deaths in Illinois this year
Two women in Chicago have died after becoming infected with the West Nile virus, the first reported disease-related fatalities in Illinois this year, health officials said.
- Reports: Woman, boyfriend confess in slaying of her mother in Bali
- Scotland rejects independence in historic vote
- Boy, 16, fatally shot in Old Town; responding cop accidentally shoots himself
- iPhone 6 goes on sale around the world
- Jimmy Fallon announces 'Tonight Show' return to Chicago
Jimmy Fallon appears to be getting smarter.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Depleted Jets secondary opens opportunity for Bears receivers
As the Bears prepare for their second straight road game, this time to the east coast, we asked Manish Mehta, the Jets beat writer for the New York Daily News, for his candid personal scouting report. Here are four things you need to know about the Jets before Monday night’s kickoff.
- NU researchers shed light on domestic violence among same-sex couples
- Squared Circle adds burger named for WWE star
The newest burger at The Squared Circle is inspired by the one behind the one in 21-1.
- JetBlue emergency landing: Engine 'exploded,' smoke billowed, passengers say
Passengers on a JetBlue flight that made an emergency landing in Long Beach on Thursday told how smoke and fumes from an engine fire filled the cabin moments before the captain told them over the public address system to brace themselves.
- Police hunting for motive after grandfather kills 6 kids, daughter