Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc.
Connect with Facebook
Is an agency located in Chicago’s South Loop, West side and in the near by Western Suburb of
Riverside, IL that is rising as a leading provider of life-skills, Chicago based D.U.I. Classes including
D.U.I. Evaluation, D.U.I. Risk Education Classes and Chicago based Substance Abuse
Treatment Classes. We also provide Anger Management,Domestic Violence, Leadership and
Violence Prevention Training’s. In addition Deer (Re)habilitation Services Inc conducts, educational
seminars, systems analyses as well as individual, couples and group therapy. Deer (Re) habilitation
Services was founded in 2000 by its President and Founder Dr. Dennis Deer, in an effort to fill
obvious gaps in the area's of individual, couples and group counseling services in the North
Lawndale community. Since then, Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has conducted trainings across
the State of Illinois and across the United States of America and has received rave reviews!!!
Since 2000 Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has designed and implemented programs for businesses, schools and social service agencies based on its model of "Positive Linear Leadership" which discards deficit models of leadership and focuses more on the strengths of individuals and groups that make up leadership teams. Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. is a Certified Minority Business Firm certified through the Cook County Certification Program as well as the State Of Illinois Business Enterprise Program. We also help to provide 2nd Chances by partnering with organizations such as Urbanponics and North Lawndale Employment Network to assist our clients in maintaining full self sufficiency through employment and education.
Our mission at Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc is to redefine traditional intervention and provide holistic services to individual, couples, groups and organizations that are culturally competent. This is accomplished through innovative therapeutic techniques merged with the use of cutting edge technology that provide education, prevention, intervention and strategic developmental growth.
Search Engine Submission
||12:59 AM, Jan 06 2009
We now accept all major credit cards for payment of services!!!
News - Chicago Tribune
Headlines from Chicago Tribune
last updated: Sep 02 2014 12:01 AM
- Man charged in shooting after soccer match in Oak Forest
- Serena, Djokovic reach U.S. Open quarterfinals
- Celebrity nude photos hacked; FBI 'addressing'
- Luckman ahead of McMahon, Cutler as best Bears QB
- Cops: Man on moped leads cops on North Side chase
A Chicago man who allegedly ran a red light aboard his moped led police on a brief chase during which he twice fell off his vehicle, according to court documents.
- Fast food workers plan civil disobedience in minimum wage fight
- Jorge Soler stays hot despite brief injury scare
- Survivors of Elmhurst family laud parents 'unwavering' commitment
- 1 dead, 13 hurt in shootings across city
- I-90/94 reopened after semi rollover leads to inbound closure
- Body of Chicago Heights boy, 14, pulled from Kankakee River
- Bears' Trestman mum on WR Wilson's status
Chicago Bears receiver Marquess Wilson (broken right collarbone) is not expected to play for another four weeks, and the Bears have the option at 3 p.m. Tuesday of freeing a spot on their active roster by putting him on injured reserve with a designation for return.
- Cave art 'hashtag' is first by Neanderthals, researchers say
Belying their reputation as the dumb cousins of early modern humans, Neanderthals created cave art, an activity regarded as a major cognitive step in the evolution of humankind, scientists reported Monday in a paper describing the first discovery of artwork by this extinct species.
- High school to drop 'Arab' mascot that some found offensive
- Bears' starting safety decision 'wait and see' as opener nears
Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman was asked after Monday morning’s practice at Halas Hall whether he had settled on his starting safeties for Sunday’s season opener against the Bills. Yet the “wait and see” response Trestman offered was likely not what fans were eager to...