Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc.
Connect with Facebook
Is an agency located in Chicago’s South Loop, West side and in the near by Western Suburb of
Riverside, IL that is rising as a leading provider of life-skills, Chicago based D.U.I. Classes including
D.U.I. Evaluation, D.U.I. Risk Education Classes and Chicago based Substance Abuse
Treatment Classes. We also provide Anger Management,Domestic Violence, Leadership and
Violence Prevention Training’s. In addition Deer (Re)habilitation Services Inc conducts, educational
seminars, systems analyses as well as individual, couples and group therapy. Deer (Re) habilitation
Services was founded in 2000 by its President and Founder Dr. Dennis Deer, in an effort to fill
obvious gaps in the area's of individual, couples and group counseling services in the North
Lawndale community. Since then, Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has conducted trainings across
the State of Illinois and across the United States of America and has received rave reviews!!!
Since 2000 Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has designed and implemented programs for businesses, schools and social service agencies based on its model of "Positive Linear Leadership" which discards deficit models of leadership and focuses more on the strengths of individuals and groups that make up leadership teams. Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. is a Certified Minority Business Firm certified through the Cook County Certification Program as well as the State Of Illinois Business Enterprise Program. We also help to provide 2nd Chances by partnering with organizations such as Urbanponics and North Lawndale Employment Network to assist our clients in maintaining full self sufficiency through employment and education.
Our mission at Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc is to redefine traditional intervention and provide holistic services to individual, couples, groups and organizations that are culturally competent. This is accomplished through innovative therapeutic techniques merged with the use of cutting edge technology that provide education, prevention, intervention and strategic developmental growth.
Search Engine Submission
||12:59 AM, Jan 06 2009
We now accept all major credit cards for payment of services!!!
News - Chicago Tribune
Headlines from Chicago Tribune
last updated: Oct 31 2014 4:29 AM
- Most public school students aren't prepared for college work, data show
- Pennsylvania officials to seek death penalty for suspect Eric Frein
- Washington state court says accused rapists cannot bear burden of proving consent
The Washington Supreme Court on Thursday ruled the burden of proving consent cannot fall on a defendant accused of rape, in a split decision that reversed two earlier rulings and prompted fears that dangerous offenders could avoid conviction.
- Alleged lieutenant of drug kingpin 'El Chapo' seeks minimum prison term
- Off-duty police officer beaten and robbed in the Loop
An off-duty Chicago police sergeant was seriously injured Thursday after he was robbed of his gun and beaten in a downtown parking garage, police said.
- Marian Hossa reaches 1,000-point milestone
KANATA, Ontario — When he first arrived in Ottawa, Marian Hossa was a teenager living in a strange city.
- Installation begins on Wallenda's tightrope over Chicago River
- Thursday's recap: Blackhawks 5, Senators 4 (shootout)
- Lawsuit: 3 Des Plaines men fell ill after hunting, eating wild boar
Three Des Plaines men who hunted wild boar at a ranch in Missouri are suing the ranch, claiming that the swine they killed and ate made them sick.
- Bulls all set for big time rivalry with Cavaliers
It's a big game if Tom Thibodeau is offering big-picture perspective.
- Former player: Joe Maddon a great fit for Cubs
- Texters come in categories, period
I like periods.
- Washington state man charged with trying to move river
- Judge tosses 'Mean Girls' fraud case after trial
- Waukegan district, teachers come to terms after monthlong strike