Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc.
Connect with Facebook
Is an agency located in Chicago’s South Loop, West side and in the near by Western Suburb of
Riverside, IL that is rising as a leading provider of life-skills, Chicago based D.U.I. Classes including
D.U.I. Evaluation, D.U.I. Risk Education Classes and Chicago based Substance Abuse
Treatment Classes. We also provide Anger Management,Domestic Violence, Leadership and
Violence Prevention Training’s. In addition Deer (Re)habilitation Services Inc conducts, educational
seminars, systems analyses as well as individual, couples and group therapy. Deer (Re) habilitation
Services was founded in 2000 by its President and Founder Dr. Dennis Deer, in an effort to fill
obvious gaps in the area's of individual, couples and group counseling services in the North
Lawndale community. Since then, Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has conducted trainings across
the State of Illinois and across the United States of America and has received rave reviews!!!
Since 2000 Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. has designed and implemented programs for businesses, schools and social service agencies based on its model of "Positive Linear Leadership" which discards deficit models of leadership and focuses more on the strengths of individuals and groups that make up leadership teams. Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc. is a Certified Minority Business Firm certified through the Cook County Certification Program as well as the State Of Illinois Business Enterprise Program. We also help to provide 2nd Chances by partnering with organizations such as Urbanponics and North Lawndale Employment Network to assist our clients in maintaining full self sufficiency through employment and education.
Our mission at Deer Rehabilitation Services Inc is to redefine traditional intervention and provide holistic services to individual, couples, groups and organizations that are culturally competent. This is accomplished through innovative therapeutic techniques merged with the use of cutting edge technology that provide education, prevention, intervention and strategic developmental growth.
Search Engine Submission
||12:59 AM, Jan 06 2009
We now accept all major credit cards for payment of services!!!
News - Chicago Tribune
Headlines from Chicago Tribune
last updated: Oct 24 2014 12:01 AM
- Peyton Manning throws 3 TDs as Broncos top Chargers 35-21
- To Chipotle, With Love
- Thursday's recap: Predators 3, Blackhawks 2
- Canada Parliament gunman had planned to travel to Syria: police
- Physician tests positive for Ebola, becoming first case in New York City
- Trial starts for Pittsburgh professor accused of poisoning wife
The trial of a Pittsburgh professor charged with poisoning his physician wife began on Thursday with a prosecutor saying the suspect had been one phone call away from "the perfect murder."
- Jimmy Butler on contract clock with Bulls
If his absence in a mere exhibition doesn't underscore Jimmy Butler's value, then surely not having him to guard Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James in next week's first two regular-season games would.
- 1 stabbed, 5 shot in separate incidents
One man was stabbed and five people were shot in separate incidents Thursday, police said.
- Ebola test negative for child who fell ill on flight from Liberia to O'Hare
- Northwestern football player learns he has only one kidney, makes tough decision
- New York City hatchet attack leaves officer in critical condition
- Renee Zellweger jump-starts age-old debate
Some days when I look in the mirror, I see the sadistic joker named Time staring back at me and merrily cackling, "Gotcha!"
- Tollway update: 400 lawsuits filed against scofflaws
As many as 400 lawsuits have been filed over the last two years against chronic violators who have refused to pay tolls and fines totaling $11 million, the Illinois Tollway said.
- Chicago radio host sidelined for cancer surgery
- Michigan teen, boyfriend charged with conspiring to kill her family